Franklin & Brentwood Roofing Damage Evaluation & Insurance Claim Process
- Contact Franklin & Brentwood's Roof Commander for a Professional Roof / Property Inspection
- Roof Commander will help / you file your insurance claim or click on your Insurance Co. link to the left.
- Let your Roof Commander Inspector know the day and time of the adjuster appointment so they can meet to go over all areas of your property damage.
- You will receive a Loss Summary of damaged areas and typically a partial payment of your claim.
- Send an unaltered copy of the Loss Summary to you Roof Commander Inspector / Project Manager for review to determine if all damaged areas have been accounted for.
- Roof Commander Project Manager will meet with you to select the roofing material type, material color and roof replacement date.
- Following the delivery of materials and the roof system replacement has begun or we have started repairing or replacing other areas of damage, a check will be collected for the amount of the first ins. check & deductible unless deductible is financed through our Roof Commander no interest finance program.
- Following the replacement of your roofing system and/o the repair or replacement of all damaged areas are complete, your Roof Commander Project Manager will inspect and certify you and all other work.
- Roof Commander will provide you with a final invoice for the repair and/or replacement of damages due to loss or associated damage and any required supplementation.
- Once you receive the final check(s) from your insurance Company, please update your Project Manager and he will pick up a check for the balance due.
Click on your insurance company below to access the claim forms.
Tennessee Insurance Claims and DeductiblesAs a roofing contractor, Bestex Roofing Solutions has worked extensively with insurance claims and deductibles, which account for a large percentage of any roofer’s business. Unfortunately, property owners in Tennessee are vulnerable to storm and hail damage as well as damage caused by long-term sun exposure. When you’re choosing a contractor to repair or replace your roof, it’s important to consider how the contractor handles insurance claims and deductibles
How Insurance Deductibles WorkWhen you sign a homeowners’ insurance agreement, you agree to pay a deductible before you are compensated for any roof repair or replacement. For instance, if the insurance adjuster decides that there’s $10,000 of damage to your roof, you will pay your deductible out of your pocket and receive the difference from the insurance company. For instance you have a $1000 deductible, the insurance company will pay $9,000 and you will pay $1000 to the contractor.
Unfortunately, some contractors in the area have found a way to get more business by covering to homeowners’ deductible, so to speak, so that the homeowner essentially gets a free roof. Homeowners should take caution because this practice is a felony on the part of both the contractor and the homeowner, as well as typically leading to lower-quality work and roofs made with cheaper materials.
Also, according to Tennessee legal code Sec. 27.01. and Sec. 701.001., it is illegal for the contractors to give rebates or waivers for insurance deductibles, and such practices often put companies out of business. Bestex Solutions Nashville, on the other hand, does not engage in this unethical behavior and has stayed in business for more many years as a result.
Any possible insurance fraud can be reported anonymously to the Tennessee Insurance Commission at 888-327-8818.
Count on Honest RoofersFor insurance claims, working with an honest roofing contractor like Franklin & Brentwood's Roof Commander in Franklin & Brentwood TN will give you peace of mind and assurance that our work has been done right. We always aim to give you the most for your money without cutting corners.
Contact us by clicking here for a free estimate for roof repair.